At Avalanche Studios Group we strongly believe in everyone’s contribution to the company’s success, and by driving openness, we give power to our people being part of growing our culture.
The Location Manager assesses local needs through engagement and team temperature data and translates them into actions in collaboration with Project, Division, and Company group-level support functions.
As Location Manager you will...
- Closely collaborate with a local team within Recruitment, IT, and HR/ Finance and with global company support functions.
- Drive efforts involving building relations with the local games industry and other relevant networks and communities for the establishment of the company and brand. You will have the full budget and forecasting responsibility for the maintenance of the location.
- Support long-term global strategies to grow diversified teams, sustainable and healthy work culture, and lasting talent growth.
- Promote a learning culture by coordinating onboarding, company knowledge sharing, and exchange initiatives of new and existing staff members. You will also lead the location’s sustainability efforts; implement measures to reduce energy use and waste, ensuring operations are green and sustainable.
- Facilitate the service and support and collaborate with other Location Managers in projects or events, finding synergies in how the Avalanche Studios Group values and culture are manifested.
- Accommodate current and future premises needs according to projects and Creative Divisions present at the location.
The Location Manager is an extended team member of the Global Operations team and reports to the Chief Operational Officer.
With our Location Managers in Malmö, Liverpool and New York the location managers helps run collaborative projects and find synergies for how to represent Avalanche Studios Group.
Former employees choose to return to Avalanche, and we are proud of our culture and company values that are very important for us to keep sharing to new colleagues as we grow as a company.
Location Managers Also...
- Plan for our weekly meetings with local information for our colleagues in Stockholm, together with Stockholm ops board.
- Make sure we have enough safety representatives in Stockholm to have a functional safety committee in Sweden that evaluate the work environment management and identify risks within the company.
- Manager for our Office Manager in Stockholm and to offer support for the Office team. Provide the Office team with necessary information and updates from company management and other projects/studios.
- Participate in local networks for collaborations and initiatives for event exposure together with PR/Communication and recruitment, to support how we locally and internally establish our brand for Avalanche Studios Group.
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.